We would like to invite you to a design event focussed on the creation of diagrams and maps.
As a testing platform for a PhD research project, this workshop will bring together different design theories for mapping information.
• We will give you some guidelines to approach diagrams and mapping problems
• You will learn about diagrams design process insights
• You will learn how to create a diagram besides a specialised medium
• You will create your own diagrams
• The final diagrams will be part of an exhibition in London.
who? Advanced students and professionals from graphic design, information design and communication design fields. Amateurs who are interested in the topic of diagrams design are also welcome (Max. 20 participants).
when? Saturday 17th of October, from 10.30am to 2.30pm
where? 13th Floor Tower Block. London College of Communication
University of the Arts London
Elephant & Castle
SE1 6SB, London
This is a free event, but please RSVP on email@example.com